Aadhaar card mobile number verification: One can easily verify the email address and mobile number which was declared during the enrolment of aadhaar card. The registered mobile number is essential to avail the aadhaar online services. In case the mobile number is not registered with your aadhaar card, visit the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Centre(PAC), as per the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Here’s how to verify mobile number on the official UIDAI website:
- Visit the UIDAI website
- Alternatively, you can click on this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
- You will have to fill in details such as your Aadhaar number, email address as well as security code.
- If you want to verify your email address, type in the 12-digit Aadhaar number, email address as well as the security code.
- You will receive get a notification on your email id for an OTP.
- Enter the OTP on the right-hand side of the page and verify it.
- If the details match with that of UIDAI, you will receive a message that saying, “Congratulations! The Email ID matches with our records!”
- Similarly, if you want to verify your mobile number, follow the same procedure.
- Instead of the email address, type your mobile number and generate the OTP to verify.